Below is a list of important questions to consider when choosing a roofing contractor. Your roof is a major investment and you need to be 100% that you will be receiving all materials and a contractor to perform the installation. It is very important to hire an honest, reliable, and dependable contractor. Use the following checklist as a guide to find a contractor you can rely on!!
15 questions to consider before choosing a roofing contractor
- How long has the company been in business?
- Have I heard anything about this company?
- Has anyone I know, conducted business or heard of them?
- Do the company representatives and vehicles look clean and professional?
- Can they provide proof of Insurance?
- Will the company back up any problems that may arise?
- Will I be offered a warranty on workmanship? How long?
- Are you going to be getting the best materials available?
- Will a contract or proposal be in writing?
- Do I feel comfortable with the company?
- Is the proposed estimate professional looking with all company information?
- Are all details of the job documented in the contract or proposal?
- Will there be a time frame for starting and completing?
- Will my roof be inspected upon completion to ensure proper installation?
- Would I recommend them to friends and family?
If you answered “Yes”, to the above questions, Feze Roofing is your #1 choice for all your roofing needs.